A fixed fee monthly contract allows you to budget effectively for your IT support and provides assurance that your systems are being maintained to the highest standards. Because most clients want to outsource all of their IT network support whereas others opt for second-line IT support for use by their existing IT staff. As a result we will then calculate a monthly cost based on the number of PC’s, servers, peripherals, sites and complexity of software applications/systems installed.
Working Alongside In-House ICT Professionals
Our extensive experience in all areas of IT infrastructure can help your in-house technical resources achieve their targets more efficiently and at lower cost. As a result we can provide complimentary engineering resource, such as third-line support, specific project design work, and project implementation engineers. Your ICT projects will be delivered faster and with lower risk.
Here are the features included in our our standard support contract:
- Unlimited remote and telephone support during office hours for your server, desktops and laptops
- Access to our certified engineers for advice on hardware/software
- Onsite maintenance visits and/or project planning at intervals suited to your business
- Proactive remote server maintenance including antispam and service pack updates
- Advanced monitoring of your servers and network to ensure any issues are identified and logged.
Maybe you require higher levels of service, we can also provide any of the following:
- On-site support within an agreed SLA period
- 24/7/365 Telephone and remote support
- Online Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- IT Manager Support
- Ticketing system access to monitor the status of your query
Contact us to find out how we can tailor our IT support to your business needs.